I hope to be a well revered and well known member at Ole Miss and I want to earn a master’s degree in the art of attraction. I want to be a part of the fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi and be president in my senior year. I would like you all to pace yourselves because attraction is an art and as with any such endeavor, you will only become better with practice.
1. Look for a potential mate in the wild (let your hormones lead you). Hint: You will often find them in herds.
2. Make sure you gain sufficient information about her so you can “relate” to her.
3. Once you gain this knowledge try to look on from afar to gain some perspective on her daily habits.
4. You can then involve yourself in a conversation with her.
5. After you begin a conversation let her do the talking and smile and nod a lot.
6. Then gather your courage and ask her out (this is half the battle).
7. Make sure when you get her phone number (this is kind of advanced) text her a message with “I<3U” and then say “sry autocorrect, hey”
8. Be friends with her friends so you can have more mutual friends.
9. Finally go on a date. Or not…
10. When she sees you next time in a social environment, depending on whether or not she said yes, you acknowledge her or walk by fast.
NEXT WEEK: How to act on a Date